Duck Tape® Pop-Up Shop to Open in Heart of Fashion District
Shop to feature Duck Tape® fashions, sculptures and more.
NEW YORK CITY (April 2013) – Duck Tape® has gone from roll to runway. Celebrating its journey from a classic American fix-all to a modern fashion and design medium, Duck Tape® brand duct tape is opening its first Duck Tape® Pop-Up Shop on Wednesday, April 17, in the middle of New York City’s Fashion District.
Open through April 28, the shop will provide a complete Duck Tape® experience, featuring the latest products and innovations from Tape® brand, such as:
– Duck Tape® colours, designs and licenses, including the newest additions to the vibrant palette
– Fashions from the second “Project Runway” Season 11 Unconventional Materials Challenge, which featured Duck Tape®
– Information about the 13th Annual Stuck at Promo® Scholarship Contest, along with last year’s winning design
– Larger-than-life-sized Duck Tape® sculptures
– On Friday, April 19, and Saturday, April 20, Duck Tape® artist Chance Foreman, from Denton, Texas, will be on-site to create the New York City skyline from strips of Duck Tape®
Catch it while you can – this Duck Tape® experience is helping a good cause, too: Tape® brand will donate a portion of sales to Autism Speaks.